Our advice to parents
The smooth running of a course depends on the instructor, but also on you :
- Arrive early at the meeting points indicated on your lesson card.
- You must carry your card with you to all sessions, even private lessons.
- Lift passes are not included in the price of the lessons and are compulsory for group and private lessons (children under 5 do not pay the lift pass but a pass is still required for access to the lifts).
- Equipment is not included in our services. Please bring everything you need before the lesson.
So that your children get the most out of this experience :
- We welcome children from the age of 3 in private lessons and from the age of 4 in kindergarten. Please choose the lesson that best suits your child's age and give us all the information you need when you sign up, so that they can spend a pleasant moment with us in complete peace of mind.
- Your children should come to lessons equipped with skis, boots and helmet.
- Equip them with warm clothing, mittens, sunglasses or goggles, handkerchiefs, sun cream and a small snack - the mountains are tough!
- Bring your course card, ski pass and a piece of paper with your telephone number and resort address.
- Don't forget to go to the toilet before the lesson starts.
- You can watch your child, but be discreet, don't follow him or call him, children behave differently when they see their parents.
- Respect the pace at which your child progresses, i.e. if your little one starts to make snowplough turns and you take him out on more difficult slopes to please him, you could be hindering his progress and even putting him in difficulty.
- Leave the decision to change levels to the instructors. Trust their experience and professionalism.
- Always be positive and value your child's progress.